Monday, January 9, 2012

Cheerleaders!!! Yes or no? Should I?!?

So basically I really really realllyyyy want to be a cheerleader! I feel like i'd make a good one because I love to smile and challenge my self! I'm also popular and very energetic! Next year I am going to a new school as a Sopre. I don't really know if the cheerleaders there are really good... I've asked around and some say they're really good and some say they suck! I'm flexible like I can do scorpions & back bends and splits and all. It's about 3 weeks until try outs now. This week i started a cheerleading cl for 2 hours for 2 times a week. And I decided to take an hour long tumbling lesson privately with my friend in between. Right now I don't have my toe touch, pike jump, or herkie. I'm sore right now from cheerleading yesterday so I know I'm pushing myself! I have tumbling tommarow morning. I feel like if i try my best I can acheive those jumps! Or atleast a toe touch before tryouts! I can also sometimes land a front walk over or tymber! I'm 5'1 and not that heavy, i'm like average for my height. Should I give it a try or just wait till next year? And WHAT POSITION SHOULD I TRY FOR?! FLYER, BASE, SPOTTER? Please help(:

No comments:

Post a Comment