Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is it my fault?

ok so i had a friend (hes a guy well call him josh ) and hes asked me out a few times but i made it absolutley clear that he is a friend to me and nothing more but in cl or when ever he sits next me he gropes my leg and tries to hold my hand however i have said stop and since he didnt stop i eventually sat with my bookbag in my lap but he still continued no matter what i did...my ex bf found out what he was doin and confronted him to "please stop your kinda scaring her just back off a little" the next day josh is pissed off at me and has like 5 of my friends mad at me to then on myspace hes like haring me and cursing me out and im like what the heck did i do?!?!? is it my fault did i do something wrong? please help im really confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment