Monday, January 9, 2012

Love or the possibility of Lust?

So i have this amazing friend i met at the begining of last year. We are so different, yet we have so much in common. She has a great sense of humor, she's great at sports, she's incredibly smart, and she has an amazing fashion sense, always matching in her outfits and her nike shoes. (hehe) Anyway, as i gradually got to know her, i developed a very, very, strong crush on her. I have had many crushes before, but this one seems very different...and its sorta hard to explain. She brings out the best in me. I told her that i was interested in her many months ago. She seemed to be somewhat excited about it because she's bi. I thought it would be wise to take things slow, and try to get to know her. Its been a tough journey because i am quite shy, and she is very popular. After those months of training, im pretty sure i got better with socializing. I absolutely love everything about her. Not to mention her beautiful eyes, they are so seductive. Its just amazing to me. So heres my statement. I think im in love with her, honestly. But then i have the doubts, it could be lust?? Any help and advice???

No comments:

Post a Comment