Saturday, January 7, 2012

Help! kinda big situation! need some views and opinions and respones!?

kay, we met on facebook through a really close mutual friend, i am 14, and he is 18, yeah yeah, age difference, i'm a bad person, and i do bad things, blah blah i know that whatever. so it was a snow day today, and we met up with my best friend aswell. but then she leaves us, and i kinda wanna go home because the mutual friend said if he doesn;t get what he wants, bad things will happen, and yeah.... so we go to the park for a bit, and i am always tring to think of conversation because he just keeps staring at me, and it was kinda awkrawd, so we keep walking, and he thought i was 17, and i was like nooo, i'm 14, but he thought that coz all myfriends are older, coz i'm from england..... but he ike doesnt care. so we get to my house (outside) and i say bye, and i give him a hug, and a pat on the back pahaha, and he is staring at my like he wants a kiss, but i didn't really want to because i had a very bad regretful experience with my last guy, and so he leaves. And i KNOW he wants to do 'other things' with me, and i'm all, well hmmm, maybe sometime, and he's like no rush.... he's pretty hot, and really funny and gentlemanly, it seems. so then he asked me if i wanted to blaze it this friday, and i was like i'll see. so it would just be me and him and i'm not THAT stupid..... so i tell him i like him a lot, but i don;t wanna get into anything due to my last 'relationship' and he's all 'i understand' and he still asked me if i wanted to blaze it, and i was all, well imma get THC drug tested so that probs wouldnt be a good idea, so no, sorry, (but i am actually gonna get tested) and now i don't kw what i should do.... should i go? do you think he wants/wanted to try use me? or just blaze it? or just be friends? and do you think it sounds like he might try it on this friday? please help. and yeah yeah yeah..... i do bad things. and i'm not a virgin, and i regret that quiiite a lot, and i was stupid. and i can handle my drink, and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment