Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What would be enough "justice" in the eyes of the Black community?

Several of my cousins are American indian and white, I have a god daughter that is white and African, I have a god son that is White and mexican,hurt my babies I will stomp your head. My own kids are a mix of me and their father who is greek. I have family that is cheyenne, on my moms side I look just like my mom except for being blonde haired and blue eyed . The point here is I have never been mistreated or left out because of the vast diversities in our family and no one has, we are becoming to diversified in American culture to say we are just one or maybe two races in our blood. We should treat people as such as equals, however the respect stops when it becomes a one way street,and racism is not just limited to the white race. Nobody left alive was forced to pick cotton , Nobody left alive was traded from and african tribe, Nobody left alive had a slave , traded a slave or owns a slave. No body left alive has had land stolen by army's or is stealing it with an army .So nobody alive should be complaining about the past , it has been noted , It was wrong. Moving on .

No comments:

Post a Comment